Jordan Creator Model 6000

anders
Another Big Muff but this one is quite special. Dating from 1971 this seems to be the first Big Muff clone. Jordan tweaked the circuit quite a bit, using component values not found in any other muff. Also 1N4001 diodes is used for clippers. How does it sound? Tt leans more to distortion than fuzz and has a tighter, snappier attack and feel to it. Tone control is wide and wild.

I did a couple of changes though, I increased the collector resistor between Q4 and V+ from 1k to 10k since the volume was really low, probably a typo on the schem. The transistors is MSPS3553 which appears to be Jordans own house number. Kitrae suggested 2N5088's as subs.

Here is the SCHEMATIC