Jordan style fuzz layout

Stymie13
Been learning alot from this site as well as FSB just building for myself and have become quite proficient at building/troubleshooting/enjoying builds on stripboard and turret strip. But I am not able to figure out how to get this one from the breadboard to a box. If anyone wouldn't mind taking the time and posting a stripboard layout it would be greatly appreciated. I tinkered with the component values in this one a LOT and ended up in the neighborhood of the attached scheme. Will definitely socket the trannies and diodes as I keep changing my mind between Si and Ge for Q2. 20151110095014708.pdf

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Alex
There is a cap value missing (between the two 560K resistors)
Could you also label the pots (the way you wish to call them)?

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Stymie13
Thanks Alex. I'll re-draft it with the corrections and post it ASAP. Much appreciated!

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Stymie13
Missing values added.Bosstonee_revision.pdf

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Alex
Here it is:

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Stymie13
Wow, thank you SO much!!! I'll build it this weekend and post the results.

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Alex
Cool! It should be good to go but it may be better if you double check it against your schematic first.
Let me know how it sounds!

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Stymie13
Assembled this circuit today and it works but has a mean oscillation. The frequency is affected by the input gain  pot (P1). I checked for solder bridges and mistakes but found none. Swapped trannies and checked all connections but couldn't shake it completely. I did add a 100uF filter from power to ground and thought this may have been it but it was still there when I pulled it. I could get the oscillation to quit moving the board and wires around but it would start again as soon as I played a note. Outta time for now, I'll keep tinkering later and post what I find.

Re: Jordan style fuzz layout

Stymie13
Double checked the layout against the scheme again and can't find any issues. Ran through the board and wiring again and can't find anything wrong. Maybe a bad component? Seems like I always find a hairline bridge or component terminal mistake with these types of issues. I suppose I should've measured voltages before pulling off the breadboard for reference but here's what I've got right now.

Q1           Q2          Q3
E 0.0       E 4.78     E .95
B .53       B 4.18     B 1.5
C 4.19     C 0.0      C 5.8