Just built a red rooster how does it compare to the Keeley Java?

Just built a red rooster how does it compare to the Keeley Java?

strassercaster
Hello thanks to all. So I just finished a couple Red Roosters and came across the Keeley Java. It seems like a similar circuit. Has anyone built both? If so how do they compare and what is the difference. From what I see its about the same except you can switch the caps to change the range of the tone pot. Is this correct? if you built both which did you prefer? I really love the Red Rooster the assymetrical clipping is amazing . thanks again