KLON CENTAURE REVISION 2 EN TRUE BYPASS

MOPO
Hello ,
I would like to realize the Klon Centaur Revision 2 but in true Bypass.
I do not understand the wiring of the footswitch in "Bypass Stomp" and I'm not sure of me to achieve true Bypass.

KLON REV2

Leaving the layout as it is it enough to connect the output volume 2 and make a standard wiring with the footswitch to be true bypass?
In this case the buffer does not work?
If in addition I also connect A 21 (top right) to the output is that it seems good to be in true bypass with the buffer?

If anyone has already made a montage and a layout of this montage
in true bypass with integrated buffer I am a taker.

Thanks for your help