KMA Fuzzly Bear (modded Jordan Bosstone)

KMA Fuzzly Bear (modded Jordan Bosstone)

Sphere80
This post was updated on .
Layout I posted on FSB from another user's trace:
http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28120

It's based on a Bosstone with much larger in/out caps and a voltage starve like the Rockett WTF and other Bosstone inspired fuzzes.

Re: KMA Fuzzly Bear (modded Jordan Bosstone)

anders
Built it and it sounds really good!
Thanks Alex for the layout
It's a great update to the old Bosstone. Sound quite brutal at times with that 330nF input cap.
If you roll bach the gain pot and turn the bias clockwise you get some really cool octave down tones that tracks surprisngly well across the neck.

This one is getting boxed for sure

Re: KMA Fuzzly Bear (modded Jordan Bosstone)

Sphere80
Glad it worked! I was pleased with the heavy sounds you could get with just a few mods. Thanks for the  octave type tip. I'm boxing mine up too, since  I know it'll get a lot of use. The original has some pretty cool graphics.