KO Amps Ten Cent Trem

LettucePrey
This thing sounds great in the samples! and its in a 1590A! gotta love that! I've linked it to an in depth picture gallery at the bottom.

Here's the write up:
The ten cent trem is my own mashup of a few cool designs.  I took a rangemaster, and rearranged it to be a full range boost that works with a Russian germanium transistor, then added fender amplifier style opto trem, and finally controlled it with a flasher circuit similar to the Austone Vibrostomp to get more of a square wave choppy tremolo sound.  It really nails that Howlin' for you black keys tone.  Cool 1590A enclosure for minimum pedal board real estate, true bypass and has polarity protection too.  $150 shipped and paypalled anywhere in Canada or US.

FULL BUILD PIC GALLERY!

Re: KO Amps Ten Cent Trem

Sergio
 Sounds so great! I'd like to see a vero of this trem too!

Re: KO Amps Ten Cent Trem

Sergio