Keeley Comp. Questions.

RomesInMil
Howdey All,
First post, so here goes...
I referred  to the owner's (never caught his name) link to the schematics for the Keeley Comp:
(Seen here)

And a few questions, on the schematic, there are terminals marked "P1A" and "P1B", am I correct to assume that I would connect these two points? (if this seems like an odd questions, just refer to the link above and youll see what im talking about.)

Also, for this pedal, are the input/output jack stereo or mono?

Oh, and one last thing, how much of the design would I need to change if I were to remove the 9v Battery snap?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Keeley Comp. Questions.

Frank_NH
"And a few questions, on the schematic, there are terminals marked "P1A" and "P1B", am I correct to assume that I would connect these two points? (if this seems like an odd questions, just refer to the link above and youll see what im talking about.) "

Yes, those are connections for the potentiometer controls.  Kind of an odd format for a schematic, but...

"Also, for this pedal, are the input/output jack stereo or mono?
Oh, and one last thing, how much of the design would I need to change if I were to remove the 9v Battery snap?"

Check the off-board wiring information at this site.  The input jack is usually stereo and the output mono.  That is so you can disengage the power when the input jack is not plugged in.  You don't have to change anything if you remove the battery snap - I don't build my effects with battery snaps as a battery takes up too much room in the box.

Good luck with your project.

Re: Keeley Comp. Questions.

RomesInMil
Hey, thanks so much for the timely and detailed reply. Your good people.

- Roman Elizen
Phone: 262 777 1181

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Frank_NH [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Keeley-Comp-Questions-tp14552p14573.html
To unsubscribe from Keeley Comp. Questions., click here.
NAML