Keeley Parallel Mixer

SpaceCommandant
This might be nice to experiment with:

http://www.robertkeeley.com/manuals/Keeley_Parallel_Mixer.pdf

Re: Keeley Parallel Mixer

Zanius
This post was updated on .
I think the pots are not shown correctly on the schematic, especially the Output one.

Here is my take.

***Edit 1*** Corrected notation, added/removed some cuts.

Re: Keeley Parallel Mixer

SpaceCommandant
Thanks for the layout! Strange that the schematic would be wrong. I may give this a shot later in the week when I have some time.

Re: Keeley Parallel Mixer

The output pot doesn’t look weird at all if you assume that the grounded lug is #1, otherwise it looks backwards. I think the notation for the pot in the vero is incorrect

Re: Keeley Parallel Mixer

Zanius
Hm, I guess I got confused at some point. Indeed the only problem is that the main output pot is shown backwards. Corrected notation and updated :)

Re: Keeley Parallel Mixer

SpaceCommandant
Before I get started on this I was just glancing at the schematic which shows that this is powered by 18V.
There is a thread showing a 9V version here:
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=91874.0
I think I’ll attempt to implement the 9V mods into your layout and give this one a shot. Thanks again.

Re: Keeley Parallel Mixer

SpaceCommandant
I built this and am getting a pretty choked signal. I’m using 18V as per Keeley’s instructions, also tried 9V.
One thing I noticed is the 10k resistors on the returns should be 100k. Also, it isn’t noted but Vol 2-Lug 2 goes to Send 2.
I’ll do some more troubleshooting and see if I can get this fired up.