King Dubby alternative?

GrooveChampion
Is there an easier delay to build that features the momentary delay splash function of the King Dubby?

Re: King Dubby alternative?

GrooveChampion
....I just build this but with a momentary switch shorting stomp 1 and 2?

Re: King Dubby alternative?

GrooveChampion
Yup, that's all I had to do, wire a momentary switch instead of the dpdt stomp. I also wired the input and output on a 3pdt stomp for true bypass.

Re: King Dubby alternative?

nocentelli
You could always add a toggle switch across the momentary footswitch for a momentary/normal mode switch

Re: King Dubby alternative?

GrooveChampion
Already did, if only you knew how stupid I feal right now, especially considering the king dubby messed up my weekend, built 3 vero boards, all of them non working.

Re: King Dubby alternative?

nocentelli
Very sorry to hear that, had a run of bad luck with a string of doa pedals a while back and it put me off the whole thing.

Re: King Dubby alternative?

GrooveChampion
DOA pedals?

Re: King Dubby alternative?

nocentelli
Dead. Didn't work and didn't have patience to pursue the debugging process.

Re: King Dubby alternative?

GrooveChampion
Dammit I forgot about that acronym.