King of Tone v4?

alphadog808
Hey guys,
  Just wondering/hoping you might have time to vero out an analogman King of Tone pedal...V4?  I know you said you can just make 2 separate boards to do it, but would it be possible to do a layout that consolidates them together into one board?

Sabrotone has done it, but to be honest, it's much harder to read/digest than this site's layout.

I know there is interest in it so I thought I'd see if it was possible to get them in a layout..pretty please?  :)