Klon Simplified True Bypass problem

WellAdjusted23
I have extremely low output, likely the blended clean signal passing through. Using an audio probe, I've found that the signal doesn't pass D1 & D2. I have full, effected signal up to that point, but nothing past it to the Volume control & therefore no output. I used a pair of 1N34A's I had laying around because I couldn't source the other diodes for a decent price. Is there any reason that 1N34A's wouldn't work? I have heard of people using them for Klones before, so I didn't think it would be an issue. What are the chances my 1N34A's are bad?

Pin Voltages - 9.6V
IC1
4.8 | 9.6
4.8 | 4.8