Klon stomp wiring on a 3pdt?

Ravenswerld
Greetings!
       Winter is up on us:) Anywayz, I don't have a six pin on off stomp and was wondering how to wire a 3pdt on my klon silver. My thinking, which is mostly F"ed up, was thinking the if I left the first row of three pins out from top to bottom then I could use it the same way? Am I thinking correctly? Thanks so much everyone...

Re: Klon stomp wiring on a 3pdt?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Klon stomp wiring on a 3pdt?

kirshman
I use 3pdts for all the klons I've built.  I just leave out the middle set.  Pins 4-6.  Just a preference.

Re: Klon stomp wiring on a 3pdt?

Ravenswerld
Ok, thnx kirshman. So, then I'm assuming it would be the standard 1-6 wire numbers on layout, just leaving the middle 4-6 out?

Re: Klon stomp wiring on a 3pdt?

Silver Blues
Oh, I'm sorry man, I totally misunderstood your question. Yes kirshman has the right idea. I read that as you were missing a 3PDT and how you'd wire a DPDT instead.

Re: Klon stomp wiring on a 3pdt?

Ravenswerld
No, worries. Thnx for the reply!

Re: Klon stomp wiring on a 3pdt?