Knobs!

Vince

Re: Knobs!

Rolf Poti
nope, but the ones that i have tried had pretty high cost and only 8/10 didn't break when i tightened the screws

Re: Knobs!

Leave that one with me mate, I'm sure I've seen those elsewhere so I'll have a root around for it tonight.  And that postage cost for something that will probably weigh 200 grams is a piss take.

Re: Knobs!

alex.s
Tayda has them for roughly the same price (50 would cost you $24.50, so actually less than the BIN price) but unlike the ebay seller you linked charge a reasonable fee for postage (assuming you are outside of the us)

http://www.taydaelectronics.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=davies+1900H

Re: Knobs!

Geiri
Here

Just buy a shitload and it's cheap! I buy a lot from this guy and he will put a low price on the box for you. I just got 50 1590b enclosures from him with 100 knobs. Well worth the price!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Knobs!

Vince
Cheers Mark.

And yes, I've seen the ones on Tayda. They are the cheapest I could find too as the 'bitches switches' postage is ridiculous. Plus Tayda pack everything brilliantly.

Re: Knobs!

Geiri
Yeah his postage is high but it's totally worth it if you're buying a lot. Buy 100 3PDTs, 100 enclosures, 100 switches and some knobs and the postage is nothing. He's quick as well. Only a few days.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Knobs!

Vince
50 would work out to £18.90

Cheapest I can find, not sure of the quality but I'll order 20 for a tester..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321063900336?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Re: Knobs!

Wild Turkey
Anyone know where I can get the Knobs that light up?
I dont know whether its the knob or pot with the LED in it & a clear knob
Have searched the intermenet but can find nothing!

Re: Knobs!

Vince
They're the pots by Alpha, not really sure where to source them but here they are

http://www.alpha-products.com/cd_catalog/news/Illuminated%20pots%20&%20encoders/illuminated%20pots-n-encoders.htm

Re: Knobs!

Madferret
This is the best thing I could find, it's a clear shaft and you use any LED of your choice apparently:

http://www.smallbearelec.com/servlet/Detail?no=1186

Re: Knobs!

Wild Turkey
Thanks Guys !