Korg MS20 LP/HP Filter

gul

Re: Korg MS20 LP/HP Filter

gul
I have also built this. It's wonderful! Ciaran, thanks so much for this layout (and all the helpful info you have shared).

Re: Korg MS20 LP/HP Filter

kragg
Thank you very much for the layout !
I will be building it soon :)

Re: Korg MS20 LP/HP Filter

volfied
Thanks for putting this together, Ciaran.

Just to make sure I'm doing this right... if I want to keep the original HP>LP series intact, I keep the blue link and omit the switch, right? I'm not too experienced reading schematics and layouts.

Re: Korg MS20 LP/HP Filter

SouthIslandSplit
Thanks for the layout! I have built this as well and it sounds really good. I added an LPB1 on the output as a volume control. The high pass filter on guitar with the boost provides a range of awesome sounds.  Very worth while!

Re: Korg MS20 LP/HP Filter

kragg
Hi,  SouthIslandSplit
Congratulations, it is a nice looking wood pedal!
12