Kraken voltages

Surgeon
Hi,  could anyone with a workin build post the ICs and transistor voltages please?
I have a signal through my build but no real modulation so I'm trying to debug it.

Thanks for the help...

Phil

Re: Kraken voltages

JaviCAP
Administrator
I did not measure the pins when built it, but if you have clean signal and no envelope, you have:

- A problem / cold solder / non working diode / misplaced component  on LM1458 pins 1 to 4 and surrounding areas.

-You'te not using a 1458 but other dual opamp like TL072, JRC4558, and so on. The use of a 1458 is mandatory in most envelope filters.

BR

Re: Kraken voltages

Surgeon
Thanks for the reply javi.

I am using a 1458.

I've already double checked the components but will do again. Joints are clean with no bridges, all resistors measured before being soldered in. Could be a diode but they are also verified beforehand...
Cheers!

Re: Kraken voltages

Surgeon
Solved.

Thanks Javi.

I've been quite exhausted lately with job, university, gigs, kids and whatnot. Turned out the 6k8 at the bottom was substituted for a 68k. I measured it and all... must've been quite groggy that night.

Cheers!

Re: Kraken voltages

JaviCAP
Administrator
Great! Now, enjoy this lovely envelope filter, I'm sure you'll love it!