LDR + Lamp help for Madbean Univibe

PMowdes

Hi

I recentnly brought a madbean harbinger one board form mad bean, trouble is i can find suitable ldr's and a lamp in the UK.

Does anyone know what i can sub for

http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/lamp-12-volt-04-amp-bi-pin-7371/

and

http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/photocell-silonex-advanced-photonix-nsl-7532/

Thanks in advance

Phil

Re: LDR + Lamp help for Madbean Univibe

Pavlos
Hi Phil, not sure if they are interchangeable without someone with better knowledge than myself having a proper look at the spec sheets. I have had good results with them in a magnavibe and other modulation builds that call for vactrol/other LDR though, so at the price it might be worth giving them a try or just having them in to experiment with, hope it helps. Oh, and before I forget, seller is in Belfast, Northern Ireland

 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-LDR-G5528-Light-Dependent-Resistor-Photoresistor-Arduino-Raspberry-UK-stock-/172370166973?hash=item28221004bd:g:dcwAAOSwnipWXHhE

Re: LDR + Lamp help for Madbean Univibe

Hozy31
Hi PMowdes, I have some of the 7371 bulbs. Send me an email with your address and i'll pop one in the post for you.
"Red velvet lines the black box"