LED stayes on

chicago
I just built my first pedal zvex sho and the led stays on  all the time but when i turn the pedal on it gets brighter. any ideas? I also didn't have a 2.2k for the led so  i used 2  1.5k instead was that ok.

Re: LED stayes on

otalgiafx
If your light is on dimly when not engaged then there it could either be an earth short or faulty footswitch.

Possibly a thin strand of wire / solder is shortin pins 1 and 4 on your footswitch?

Re: LED stayes on

GoranP

What wiring scheme are you using? A picture might help, if it isn't a simple case of a short circuit...

Re: LED stayes on

Dave
Sounds like a faulty switch to me.
Thanks