Lab Power Supply on Stripboard

PStevenson

I've not been that well recently so my layouts have been very sparse. however one of my friends wanted a current limiting 0 - 20v power supply so I thought I would design a primitive one.

as you're all in the business of DIY guitar stuff I will share it with you too - I know I've done other power supplies but this is the first with current limiting which is very useful to have (saves exploding parts when you've made a mistake for example)

hope you're all good !

http://www.paulinthelab.com/2013/06/adjustable-lab-power-supply-with.html
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: Lab Power Supply on Stripboard

PStevenson
oh and also there's a little flashy LED thing which is always fun

http://www.paulinthelab.com/2013/06/simple-led-flasher-stripboard-veroboard.html
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: Lab Power Supply on Stripboard

GoranP
This post was updated on .
Paul, a tip of a hat to you. I really enjoy your stuff and have a few of your projects in my build queue.

Sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather, hope you bounce back soon.

About your weeping angel, I hope it's not that long of a wait until the led blinks or I'll have to start ripping transistors out of there to get things going.

Re: Lab Power Supply on Stripboard

stringfellow_Hawke
Definitely going to build the LED flasher! Whatever you do, don't blink!

Re: Lab Power Supply on Stripboard

PStevenson
thanks both of you.
I learned how to alternate blinks so that one eye remains open at all times.

also don't forget - that which holds the image of the angel becomes the angel
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts