Lab series preamp

Teddeeh
https://aionelectronics.com/project/lab-series-l5-preamp/
I saw this and am considering buying the board but anyone?? This would be amazing.

Re: Lab series preamp

PMowdes
13 IC's !!!!  that's a bit big for a vero.  I'd buy the PCB.

Re: Lab series preamp

Frank_NH
Aion PCBs are wonderful (I've built over 10 of his projects), and you should save yourself the trouble and just get one.  In fact, the only reason I build on vero these days is when I want to experiment and mod a specific circuit, or the circuit is currently not available on a PCB.  Someday, I'd like to design my own PCBs and get them made by one of the online services, but I need to learn Eagle first...