? Lady Q2 Voltage

squirrels
I built a Skreddy ? Lady a few weeks ago and while it sounded fine, the Q2 collector voltage was about 5.8 mV. I figured something was off and probed it and found nothing. No bridges or misplaced parts. Checked the resistors around Q2, nothing. So I scrapped it.

I have a Pink Flesh that began life as a Mayo and wasn't too crazy about it. After a few cap swaps and adding an 8.2k resistor between tone 2 and the 100nf cap on Q4 base, I have another ? Lady. Sounds just as good as the first one with the same measurement on Q2 collector.

Only differences are BC549C in all four spots and no filter cap.

Would I be right in saying that this is correct and due to the larger 330nf cap on Q2?

Mayo layout: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FllSGvVTBpo/Uwc5l_5vKhI/AAAAAAAAGLo/WqjXwJDGVec/s1600/Skreddy+Mayo.png

? Lady layout: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ae_QzPH9-ns/U4zpJtdRVGI/AAAAAAAAHm8/N-scbsSZGmo/s1600/Skreddy+Lady.png

Re: ? Lady Q2 Voltage

squirrels
Oops. I'm using BC239C actually. Around 500 more or less hFe each.