Layout Drawing Software

rtp_burnsville
Hi,

A new member here and have a question on what software tools are being used to draw the vector board layouts?  The layouts I am asking about are the ones which show the vector board, cut locations, and parts.  I have read through many of the postings but find not mention of what is used.

 Thanks,
Robert

Re: Layout Drawing Software

PMowdes
Taken from the Layout guide tab thread

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/vero-layout-guide.html

John Kallas1 June 2013 at 07:07

http://code.google.com/p/diy-layout-creator/downloads/detail?name=diylc2_beta.zip&can=4&q=
Edson Gonçalves Varga2 June 2013 at 05:44

John, thanks for the link, but when I download the file, I can't found any .EXE file, only .class Java files or .jpg, how can I run this program?

Thanks in advance,

Edson - Brazil.
IvIark2 June 2013 at 14:13

You need to install the Java Runtime Environment first, then you start it with the DIYLC.jar file.

Re: Layout Drawing Software

rtp_burnsville
Thanks,

Robert