Let's talk about organization

Sensei Tim
I was wandering thru the tool section of my local big box store  and I came across a deal for parts storage containers that I couldn't say no to.

I just spent the last hour organizing all of my LEDs.   I still have 2 more of these cases and I'm wondering what else I could put in them.  Would it be safe to store IC's in them?

Re: Let's talk about organization

Marbles
I do :D And never had problems with them. But, I don't order them in large quantities so I can leave them in the bags they came from. But congrats on the boxes, I should buy some more too! :)

Re: Let's talk about organization

If you put mosfets in there it would be best to keep them in the anti static bags

I would love to get my stuff more organized like that but I could easily fill up about 10 of those with germanium transistors alone :0

Re: Let's talk about organization

Silver Blues
Yeah I put all kinds of things in these (including loose MOSFETs) and haven't had a problem, they work great! I also have a a couple of those cabinets with many plastic drawers that are the best thing ever for storing pedal-building parts.