Li'l Watter 1 Watt hybrid ss/tube amp

Heath
Hi, folks,

I tried breadboarding this, but I suck, so I was wondering if someone wanted to give this schematic a whack as I'd love to build it on vero.  This is the intellectual property of Corey Hamill (from the MadBean forums).  This is NOT my work.

I did a forum search to see if this one had been done but didn't get any results, so if it HAS been done, sorry about that.  Seems like a neat little diversion from standard pedal building while still staying within the same realm, component and power-wise.  Also, if you are like me, you have some extra tubes lying around from boobtube, rubewcricket, etc. builds.

This is the PDF link with more info.

And here is the schematic: