Link to some DIRT cheap Hantek Digital Oscilloscopes

Link to some DIRT cheap Hantek Digital Oscilloscopes

Tesla
This post was updated on .
They’re selling really fast but I’ll post a link to the supplier anyways.

I just placed my order so I can not speak to the quality or service of the package but for that price I figured I’d roll the dice. Once I have verified the function and authenticity  then I will let everyone know

I know it’s a digital USB scope but Hantek makes decent stuff so for LFO’s and what not it should be perfectly acceptable

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302773803220
Exodus Effects