Little Angel Chorus (Rick Holt V4) : hiss when note played

Little Angel Chorus (Rick Holt V4) : hiss when note played

eve-the-frog
Hey guys,

I've finsished tonight the Little Angel Chorus (Rick Holt Frequencycentral V4) :

The chorus effect is there but with few issues.

- main issue : a hiss (I don't know exactly how to describe the sound made by a faulty speaker, a sort of "Sshhh" only when the note is played)
- second issue (less problematic) : the pots are efficient only when maxed, I'd say between 9 and 10, both are affected
- last issue (even less problematic) : the space/warbler switch only act as a gain, more volume and that's it

I already tried different ICs (a bunch of PT2399 I had, they all work the same) and another NE5532 as well as other dual opamp (TL062, LM1458, LM8333 : they all work but with the same "sshh" sound plus other permanent noises).

Here are pictures of my board :

backside

upperside

space/warbler switch

It sounds like a filtering issue (?), so I thought about caps. But that's all I can do : thinking about it :)
For the pots issue I thought I could add a resistor in parallel between the pots legs : what do you think ?
For the space/warbler switch I have no idea at all...

Thanks for your help

Re: Little Angel Chorus (Rick Holt V4) : hiss when note played

Kalimna
Im afraid I have nothing to offer, but I have this on my build list, so keen to learn of any resolution.
I am assuming that the parallel resistors you have at the bottom left hand side are correct to make up the 68k?
Good luck with the build,
Adam

Re: Little Angel Chorus (Rick Holt V4) : hiss when note played

eve-the-frog
Yes, the parallel resistors are 68k...

But this is not a big deal : in my opinion this Chorus is more like a mix between a reverb and a delay, I don't really hear the chorus sound... with my build, at least.

You'll tell me how sound your.