Little Angel Chorus

DannyBoy
I am building the Little Angel Chorus right now, and I have one question. Is depth 3 only connected to the space/warble switch? Does that mean that depth 2 from the board is the only thing that is connected to the depth pot?

Re: Little Angel Chorus

Muadzin
I'm currently building the pedal myself as well. There are two wires going to Depth 3. One from the board, and the other from the switch.

Multiple wires going to the same pot lug is actually quite common.

Re: Little Angel Chorus

DannyBoy
Cool, Thanks so much. I am very new to this (Modded my first pedal a year ago).