Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Geiri
Hey I've been googling and I found this site and it has LOTS of circuits. Some are simple and fun and some are complex. There's a lot of knowledge to gain there as well.

I've finally found some good use to those 555 ICs that I've got laying around.

Check it out: http://electroschematics.com/

Would it be cool to have a section with some simple fun layouts that aren't audio/guitar/pedal specific? Just thinking out loud here!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Cool, bookmarked.  There are a set of books called The Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits which I think is now up to volume 7, which are very similar to this.  I've got 1 to 6 in PDF and they're very similar, a ton of useful looking circuits, particularly for things other than audio.

Re: Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Geiri
Yeah, I've gone through 143 pages now and there's lots of cool things. There are even all kinds of audio stuff as well as some LED circuits. I'll be building some christmas lights next christmas
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

PStevenson

other than my stripboard blog (shameless promotion) paulinthelab.com there are shitloads of schematics
here too http://www.next.gr/
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Freppo
This post was updated on .
Out of personal interest I would love to see layouts for studio-gear.
Classic mic-preamps and compressors ect. Lots of schematics avaliable.

But that's something else than what you guys are doing.
I will probably try making my own layouts for a few things.

Keep rocking with the guitar-fx layouts
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Geiri
I'd love studio stuff! I'm a sound engineer ad I've made one high-end stereo mic preamp which is awesome!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Freppo
Geiri wrote
I'd love studio stuff! I'm a sound engineer ad I've made one high-end stereo mic preamp which is awesome!
Cool!
Which preamp did you build?

I've been looking at 7th circle, Five Fish and CAPI kits.
Been thinking about doing my own 1176 clone aswell..

Actually, making DIY studio-gear is the reason I started building pedals..
Figured it was good soldering practice, then I got stuck... :)
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Loads of non-audio (well some are audio) circuits!

Geiri
Honestly, I can't remember what's inside of it. I built it with my lecturer when I was studying sound engineering in London and he's an electronics genius. He designed it and all. It's built around some high-end opamp plus transformers and stuff.

I'll see if I can provide you with some gutshots soon.