Looper with Gtr Select/Tuner/Buffers/Bypass

Looper with Gtr Select/Tuner/Buffers/Bypass

Ciaran Haslett
Can someone cast their eye over this and tell me if I got it right?

Basically expanding on Marks looper with an added Guitar Selector and Master Bypass.  Planning on making a 6 looper with buffers at start/mid/end of the chain (being built for a local band member who uses a ton of pedals).  May be overkill but ye never know.

Plans are to ground the guitar not being used, use DPDT switches for the buffers and have the Master Bypass LED to light up when all loops bypassed as opposed to being lit during loops.

Obviously the supply/grounds will be tied the expected way.

Cheers

Ciaran