LoveTone Flanger with no name

Zanius
This post was updated on .
I found this not long ago on diystompboxes and madbean's forums. Member ElectricStorm (maybe he is here too?) has decoded and made some awesome documentation for building this. I hope he doesn't mind me posting it here :) If you take a look on those threads you will find a dropbox link for all the documentation, I won't post the link though.

It is made for a 1550G enclosure, since it works on 7 jacks and 3 footswitches! I had the pcb made for me by a friend (Hey Dimitris!) so I won't be trying this but I felt up to the challenge to vero it. So here we go.

Schematic  link

And Vero link

Not so tidy board, and lots of space not used, probably some (to many) mistakes and a few unnecessary cuts. I will be working on a more "presentable" version later on.
To anyone who wants to study/try this you should REALLY read the said documentation from ElectricStorm since there are a lot ( A LOT ) of stuff to read from circuit to parts. Also if anyone wants to meddle with it and not start from scratch, I will pm you the diylc file.

***EDIT***
About that transformer, The options are between OEP1200 and BOURNES LM-NP-1001. Both of them are signal transformers at 600/600 Ohm.

Re: LoveTone Flanger with no name

Hozy31
Hey Zanius,
Any chance you could post some clearer images of the vero etc. I can't read any values at all. Just that I might have a go at this in the near future.

Thanks
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: LoveTone Flanger with no name

Zanius
I ll just assume you didn't notice the link above the picture. Just open it and zoom. It's the full, not compressed picture. I left the names of all components like that so it is easier to cross reference with the schematics, you can find the actual values by reading the documentation I talk about at the start of the post.

Re: LoveTone Flanger with no name

Hozy31
Sorry Zanius, Dpn't know how i managed to miss that. Cheers
"Red velvet lines the black box"