Lovepedal Champ

mug

Lovepedal Champ

mug
This post was updated on .
Saw this PCB layout at storyboardist's site and since its a small one figured to draw a layout.

Schematic here at FSB

Its said a variety of diodes should work (1N34A, 1N4148, 1N4001, LEDs, BAT41) so sockets might be a good idea.

EDIT: layout corrected
mug

Re: Lovepedal Champ

mug
Build it up last night and it works - so it's verified now  Acts more like a somewhat dirty boost on a clean amp, but adds a nice punch when on the drive channel of my Lionheart - sounds great! Fits in a 1590a easily.
Tested 1N4148 and green 5mm LEDs - both work, but for now I prefer 4148. Volume was reverse, layout is now updated.
Fun little quickie!