Lovepedal Eternity w/ "Fuse" 3-way switch

Lovepedal Eternity w/ "Fuse" 3-way switch

phishtourian
Hello! I haven't posted before but I've been building and loving the pedals on tagboardeffects for a couple years. I built a Lovepedal Eternity and love the sound; I've since discovered versions of the original pedal, called the Lovepedal Eternity Fuse, that have a three way switch that does... something? Does anyone here know what this switch does, or better yet have the time to work out an update for this design (https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/lovepedal-eternity.html?lr=1) that includes the switch? Thanks for hearing me out!