Lovepedal Super Six Stevie Mod

Iago
Based on PedalPCB's recently published schematic.

This vero layout is also based on IVlark's layout for the Timmy. Nods given, there you have it:

Luvpedal Super 6 SRV

Re: Lovepedal Super Six Stevie Mod

alltrax74
Thanks for the layout I might give it a try.
It's 3 links btw (double link below the IC)

Re: Lovepedal Super Six Stevie Mod

Iago
Would be glad to know how this compares to a Timmy!

Indeed, 3 links! Big duh moment from me.

Re: Lovepedal Super Six Stevie Mod

alltrax74
Ok I built it, it works fine.
A bit too bassy for my taste so I swapped the 47n in the RC filter just after the treble pot for a 22n, now it shines just the way I like and sounds great !
Thank you for the layout