Lovepedal Vibe/Magicboy

psyfuzz
Would love a layout of of the Lovepedal Magic Boy/Vibe

https://imgur.com/a/13rn5FV

here is the FSB thread where the pedal was traced

https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?t=31631&start=20

Re: Lovepedal Vibe/Magicboy

cjonesplay
This is a clone of the Phase 45, and it states in the Freestomp forum already:

these are the main differences from the MXR Phase 45:

MXR / LOVEPEDAL

R4 10K / 22K
C2 50n / 10n
C3 50n / 100n
C5 50n / 100n
C7 50n / 150n
BIAS trim 250K / 50K
SPEED C(B) 500K / B 100K
out resistor* 150k / (missing)

*out resistor to ground

My suggestion would be to take the Phase 45 layout and modify the following components. Or just build the Phase 45, there is nothing bad about it!

Re: Lovepedal Vibe/Magicboy

psyfuzz
Yep you’re right! I actually built the P45 but am having a hard time finding those components on the layout. That’s why i was seeing if a layout
Could be drawn.