Lower Boostmode on Mudhoney

Sven
Hey,
I built the Mudhoney from the Mainpage. While everthing works, I want to reduce the amount of gain in the Boostmode, because the difference between the two settings is to much for my taste.  Could someone please tell me which components I have to change.
Regards Sven

Re: Lower Boostmode on Mudhoney

I'm trying to help you figure this out but when I compare the only schematic I could find with the layout, the boost switch on the layout doesn't match the schematic.

Without knowing what schematic was used to draw this layout, I'm having a tough time here. Anyone care to comment?

Re: Lower Boostmode on Mudhoney

Sven
Thank you Travis, when i am back from work,  i can send you two schematics. They are quiet different but one of them seems to match the layout.

Re: Lower Boostmode on Mudhoney

Sven

I think this one matches the layout.