MBP zygote - another fuzz

Ubertech_s
HI All

I was rooting around Madbean for the Zygote fuzz - it combines features from Fulltone 69 and 70 fuzzes and you can build it in either configuration (PNP or NPN)

Brian has discontinued the boards, so Im hoping someone will be able to vero this one

The full MBP pdf has the full info in it, but here are the two versions (my preference is for the 70 layout, but the 69 would be cool with an embeded voltage inverter onto the board):

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/Zygote/docs/Zygote.pdf

Re: MBP zygote - another fuzz

Ubertech_s

this is the fulltone 69 version

Re: MBP zygote - another fuzz

Kinski
This post was updated on .
EDIT: Updated corrected layouts.

I'm still a bit new at layouts. These are unverified.

Re: MBP zygote - another fuzz

Hey Kinski nice work buddy but check out the emitter of Q2. It should go to fuzz 3. Looks like you meant to put a link in to connect it to the negative feedback resistor going to Q1 base

Also missing cut between the output cap and negative feedback resistor

Also missing a cut between the output and that 220r resistor

Gotta go to sleep now but Ciaran will probably swoop in and set us straight before I wake up

Re: MBP zygote - another fuzz

Ciaran Haslett
Haha.  Thanks Travis (I think )

Yip, as Travis says....

Link from Q2 emitter to 100K
Cut next to it

I'd probably just remove the Vol 2 connection and its link and make a Vol 2 to Out note instead.  Or add an extra column for it but to me that's a bit of a waste.

Other than that....great job lad!

Re: MBP zygote - another fuzz

Kinski
Thanks! I'm surprised there were not even more errors, considering I made these feeling sleep deprived on a long plane flight. Layouts have been updated.

Also, should I post these in the unverified layout section?