MI Audio SUPER Crunchbox

Snare227
Granted this isn't a formal request because I have no schematic information, and I'm basically no help at all.... but I would love to get a hold of the tweaks they've done to the Crunchbox on the latest version.  I have a V2 that has been on my board for a good while and love the tones, and I hear the new one is all that and more.  Anyone have any leads on this?

Re: MI Audio SUPER Crunchbox

Surgeon
I'd be all up for this... no info on FSB though.. I'm guessing someone somewhere will have to buy it and trace it... I'll keep my eyes out for a used one.