MI Audio Tube Zone

johnk
I heard some clips of the now discontinued 6 knob MI Audio Tube Zone and I thought that it sounded great.  I found the schematic, drew a vero up for it and built it. it's a great clean boost, overdrive, & distortion for bass. this one is verified.

and here's a pic of my build that I tested:

Re: MI Audio Tube Zone

Nice one John, really great compact layout.  I've got this one on my to do list but didn't notice the problem with the last transistor so thanks for the heads up about that too.

Re: MI Audio Tube Zone

johnk
done! and with all of the eq controls, it has ton of great overdriven/distortion tones that it can do.

Re: MI Audio Tube Zone

Avioneta2003
@johnk hi, i am really wanting to get this pedal but really can not find one in my country. Is this schematic working for you? I have a friend who can build it for me but wanted to be sure if this worked fine for you. Thanks.