MOD CLIPPING GIANT

MOPO
Hello

I have wanted to get into the realization of a bench éssai order to easily test different models clipping.

What do you think of this layout?
Do you have any ideas for improvement or component selection?

Thank you

I hope that my words are understandable as translated with google translation

@ +

Re: MOD CLIPPING GIANT

SpaceCommandant
I would love to build something like this for experimentation.

Have you built this yet?

Re: MOD CLIPPING GIANT

MOPO

Re: MOD CLIPPING GIANT

MOPO
Hello,
That's it I have finally achieved in part the prototype.
The diode part works, the transistor part j 'still have to tinker :-)

I have created a post in contribution ==> checked ==> Utility

There is also a small demo with

Hello

@ +