MORULA : 4049 autowah

kragg
Hello,
This is an updated (and somewhat improved) layout of a nice and simple autowah using a 4049chip.
There is not much talk about on the internet, the original layout is more than 10 years old and seems to be lacking power supply filtering as well as an incorrect wiring for the depth pot.
So, I made an updated layout, keeping things true to the original, but adding a 100µF cap and a 100R resistor for filtering, and fixed the incorrect Depth wiring.
It's easy to build, sounds good, and there is place left for modding and experimentation.
I hope some of you will find it useful ?

PS : You can find the original files here :
https://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/Richard-Boop-RLBJR65/album107/Morula_Schematic.gif.html
https://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/Richard-Boop-RLBJR65/album107/Morula_2.gif.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1