MXR Micro Chorus

p8t8r
Mmm, my fav chorus box. All analog, all great thru the pot sweep. I'd be very interested.

http://www.wizardinside.it/foto/schemi/micro_c-sch.jpg

Re: MXR Micro Chorus

That doesn't look too bad, but the problem is that it uses the SAD512 IC which has been obsolete for years and as rare as hens teeth.  If you can find them you'll pay a fortune, but most people won't be able to find them.

I will do a chorus of some description, but I'll do one that uses the MN3007 chip which is also obsolete but still possible to buy cheaply and in bulk.

Re: MXR Micro Chorus

p8t8r
Yeah, looks like I can score SAD512 for around 50USD  and MN3007 for something like 2USD.