MXR Sustain M-163 Compressor

roseblood11
Please make a layout for the old MXR Sustain from the Commande Series!

Based on ca3080, but it's placed in the negative feedback loop of the opamp. Limited range of controls, compared to a Dynacomp, but a very natural sound and much lower noise.
The original pedals were quite low quality, plastic enclosure and cheap circuit boards.

There's a tracing thread at freestompboxes.org...

I think it's possible to squeeze this into a 1590b.

MXR_Sustain.jpg

Re: MXR Sustain M-163 Compressor

Seems interesting based on your description. Nice request.. if nobody else does this I may be able to handle it

Re: MXR Sustain M-163 Compressor

roseblood11

Re: MXR Sustain M-163 Compressor

reggy1
Soryboardist has a PCB and a perfboard layout here:

http://effectslayouts.blogspot.com/2018/03/mxr-commande-sustain.html

Have built the PCB layout and it works fine.