Mad Bean Cave Dweller

stringfellow_Hawke
Low parts count delay and it sounds pretty awesome! Any chance one of y'all would be interested in drawing up a vero for it?

Schematic can be found at the link.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/CaveDweller/CaveDweller.pdf

Re: Mad Bean Cave Dweller

jaylow
I've done this one based on this layout. The numbers of the resistors and caps match up with the values listed in the schematic you posted. The only downside to this layout is the standing resistors which some don't like. Personally, I love the delay. Very dark and ambient sounding. http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/Renegadrian/cave+dweller.gif.html

Re: Mad Bean Cave Dweller

stringfellow_Hawke
Thanks for the link! Stand up resistors don't bother me a bit, my builds all look sloppy anyway lol