Mad Professor Amber Overdrive

Re: Mad Professor Amber Overdrive

Sven
Hey rocket,

thanks for your layout. I ve built the Amber OD per your layout, but there was hardly any gain. After some research  I found that one resistor (r16) is missing in the schematic and in your layout. I think it is an 10k as muadzin has said before. After I swapped the jumper from 9v to collector of Q2 to an 10k  the Amber  comes to live and sound great.

cheers
sven

Re: Mad Professor Amber Overdrive

Awesome. Haven't had a chance to fix it. I'll make that correct as soon as I can. Great job essentially verifying it.

Re: Mad Professor Amber Overdrive