Mad Professor Evolution Underdrive (with photos)

Re: Mad Professor Evolution Underdrive (with photos)

storyboardist
Drew this up a while ago and just recently got around to verifying it. The last stage looked funny to me, so I took an educated guess and I think this is probably what's going on there. Built one up and it works just fine.

Don't have a vero, but I did make a PCB. If anyone wants one they're on my site.

Re: Mad Professor Evolution Underdrive (with photos)

fx-fidden
Cool!
Tell us more about how it sounds, please.
I build pedals

Re: Mad Professor Evolution Underdrive (with photos)

storyboardist
Pretty much like demos on YouTube from what I can tell. By itself it's pretty quiet, with unity volume being pretty close to max of the level pot, which makes sense given what it's designed to do. Other than that, the controls seem to have a pretty wide range and would be good for basic EQ.

Re: Mad Professor Evolution Underdrive (with photos)

zosotone
Nice work! You are the master. Thanks a lot.

Re: Mad Professor Evolution Underdrive (with photos)

fx-fidden

Re: Mad Professor Evolution Underdrive (with photos)

Greedy_Fly
Verified???
12