Madbean Deadpool

anders
This post was updated on .
Madbeans take of the Mutantes Fuzz, haven't built it myself so this is one is not verified.

Re: Madbean Deadpool

Beaker
Wow, thanks Anders! I'm not familiar with this version, but the Os Mutantes fuzz is one of my favourites.

I will build this one up soon.

Re: Madbean Deadpool

Hi Anders, am I right to assume "loud" pot lug 2 goes to output?

Re: Madbean Deadpool

anders
Yes, that's correct. Layout is updated.

Re: Madbean Deadpool

Hozy31
OK, this is verified. Really nice sounding fuzz. Used 2N3904s for Q1 &Q2. Tried 5088s & 5089s but gain was to high resulting in an overwheming hissiness. All pots and switches working as they should.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Madbean Deadpool

anders
Great! I totally forgot this one, thanks for verifying it.