Madbean El Guapo (Os Mutantes Fuzz)

cjonesplay
After all these years I finally decided to make a contribution with my first vero. The Rev III and Deadpool are already on here, but I never could get those circuits to sing. This one fired right up and sounds amazing without much hiss. I tried to get it small enough to fit in a 1590A, although that's tough with the switch involved. I built it and it works, but I welcome feedback and would like to know if others have success.

More about the circuit here:  https://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/_folders/1590A/pdf/ElGuapo.pdf

Re: Madbean El Guapo (Os Mutantes Fuzz)

cjonesplay
This post was updated on .
The 10u's negative pole is on the left side, it's hard to see in the diagram. Turn trimmer to taste.