Madbean Laserwolf

Chris60601
Would like to see this but realize it may not be doable on vero.
Here's the link: http://madbeanpedals.com/projects/Laserwolf/Laserwolf.pdf

Cheers
Chris

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Madbean Laserwolf

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
oh!!!!

nice...but....
by just selecting and putting components next to each other would take a 50x50 space!!!
making the right connections too, would take 100x100!!!

i will etch the face of the person who will try this, on my favorite OD!!!!

Re: Madbean Laserwolf

Frank_NH
I was just looking at this project on Madbean's site and thought it was interesting (particularly the overdrive).

I think this could be done, but I would tackle it using separate vero boards for each effect and a separate vero for the power module.  Note that the power module has individual outputs for each effect.  The switching could be done using manual wiring.  You could then mount all of the veros on a big piece of perfboard, with the pots glued underneath and wired as one unified module (as illustrated in my post "Boxing Day").

Each effect would likely require about a 20 x 20 vero layout, give or take, and so the whole thing would not fit in a compact enclosure.  However, something like the 1590DD would work, and would permit easy mounting of multiple 3PDT switches and all those pots for controlling the effects.

I may try making a layout for the overdrive alone just to see what that sounds like.