Madbean Sharkfin Filter (without Sample/Hold)

MAO

Madbean Sharkfin Filter (without Sample/Hold)

MAO
This post was updated on .
UPDATE: Do not proceed, Alex has a better layout posted on the main site

madbean-sharkfin-filter

I had built the 2013 Sharkfin a while back, and although the Sample/Hold feature was interesting, for me the filter itself was the money.  (The 2013 edition used CA3080s, hopefully the filter has the same response with the 13700)

I saw Alex posted the Sharkfin, so I cheated off his layout and drew up this reduced version, omitting the Sample/Hold feature. Thanks Alex!

Now we just need the Stage Fright.

(Sorry, I did add a couple of unnecessary double links just to keep each link length less than 8)

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: Madbean Sharkfin Filter (without Sample/Hold)

notnews
MAO, this is amazing. Have you tried building this up? The S/H function is cool but you're totally right that the filter itself here is sweet.