Madbean - Total Recall: EHX Deluxe Memory Man

Re: Madbean - Total Recall: EHX Deluxe Memory Man

dirtybogner
Hi,
With a relay switching, high pitched modulation signal almost disappeared. But very low level ticking noise are still there. I can't remove it for now. As blend control turning up, ticking noise get louder. With blend turning full CCW there's no noise. The ticking is in wet signal.
I mainly use this delay with clean channel so the ticking noise doesn't sound as audible level. But in distortion channel, you can hear it clearly.
I'm satisfied with the delay sound itself!

I made DMM and my clone comparison movie. My DMM is EC2002 4 x MN3008 version.
After 5:20 there's ticking noise with distortion channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdsVValslQY&feature=youtu.be

Re: Madbean - Total Recall: EHX Deluxe Memory Man

chance
Great effort, thanks for verifying the layout. Mate I hope you solve your noise issues, that would be the icing on the cake. Of all the BBD based layouts I've only had the ticking problem once which was solved by moving a few wires around. Top stuff buddy!

Re: Madbean - Total Recall: EHX Deluxe Memory Man

melee4life
Noticed that the pin out for lm7915 doesn’t match the graphic on the layout.   Other user that verified used a different system for -15v.   Will the current layout work with lm7915 as written or will the legs need to flipped around?
12