Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

TheVel
Would this be one that's too big for vero builds?

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

hard to know without a schematic. if you can either link to it or upload an image of it we can see. without a schematic this can not be done, and i'll have to delete the request until it can be found.

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

TheVel

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

TheVel
Hopefully this worked.Im on a cellphone at the moment.

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

awesome buddy. nice job finding the schematic. just remember that without a schematic nothing can be done about it.

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

Chris60601
I know! Anytime folks can provide a schematic is a wunnerful thing!
... And speaking of that, I know there "may" be some copyright issues (or maybe not) but a schematic section would be a nice touch (but certainly not required)
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

TheVel
I recall reading somewhere that GGG does a kit of this.But some issues about volume came up.The simple solution was adding a 100k pot,but I guess that made for a very tight fit,even in 1590BB

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

This is a great request. I don't know how this pedal has slipped my mind all this time, but pretty much every pedal that maestro made is guaranteed to sound awesome.

I may give this a go, but I know some of the other guys here could do this one nicer than me
KT

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

KT
http://www.sabrotone.com/?p=3424
Or is the BB1 a different version?
I've build this on vero and on pcb. I really like them, but I had a lot of problems building these. I think the vero is now working like it should but my pcb version sometimes starts crackling really loud..

Re: Maestro BB1 Brassmaster

jivedanson
Happy customer of the GGG kit.  No volume issues (at least none I'm aware of, at any rate).  Pedal is just too much fun, especially on bass.